Monday, November 14, 2011

SLAM!

Man oh man, I'm seventeen and I had the time in all the world!  But now I'm getting hit with work, which I don't mean to complain, but go from lazy with nothing to do to having to juggle work, college interviews, drivers ed, and homework (we're excluding the social life because there really won't be any)!  Yeah, that's a lot for me and I still have to write my book and produce more art for my future, but I'm finding the above too much already.  So how do I relieve my stress?

Get organized!  I bought a planner and it's magic right now; if anything comes up I go straight to it and it's all settled.  I work on my homework in school if I can, then I would go home, finish the rest, work, come home to produce art and finish any left over things on my to do list.  If I'm lucky I can go to bed around 11pm or 12am.  That sucks, but it's now my life.

Now, that's my little tip on organization, but really this is just a start up on stuff I'll be posting and I honestly have never really done this before so bear with me.
I'm a writer and an artist and I do all mediums (even a little sewing now that I'm learning), so I'll mainly blog about that.  I like mixing it up a bit so I can be random or even get a little deeper emotionally, but that's for later.  I take commisions, but I can't exactly mail things just yet and nor do I have time to really be making stuff for others at the moment so I suppose I can post when I can take commisions or not later on.

Well that's all for now, but I shall post some more on Friday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment